Abilitations Weighted Blanket, Medium, 8 Pounds, Plaid
Item #: 1604783
Keep calm and cover up with this 8-pound weighted blanket…a must-have aid for easing anxiety, high emotions, or those who need (or crave) deep-touch pressure.
In Stock - Typically Ships Within 2-3 Days
Enjoy utmost comfort with Abilitations Fleece Weighted Blanket. Adding weight to the lap, shoulders, or body can offer proprioceptive feedback (and deep pressure input) for children or individuals with autism, sensory integration disorder (SID), and many other neurological challenges. The blanket's luxurious fleece fabric is soft to the touch, yet durable enough for everyday use. Use with supervision for 20 minutes or as recommended. Cool in the freezer or warm in the dryer as desired for extra sensory input (note: never put in microwave). Blanket is filled with plastic pellets in a quilted pattern to provide evenly distributed weight and to prevent weight shifting. Dry on warm settings. Blanket weighs approximately 8 pounds. For children 80 pounds and up with adult supervision.
- Weighted blanket provides tactile feedback and calming, relaxing affect for those with sensory processing disorder, autism, anxiety, or other special needs
- Soft fleece outside and 8 pounds of plastic pellets sewn tightly inside provide even-weight distribution on lap or body
- Sensory blanket can be heated up in the dryer or cooled down in the freezer for additional tactile enhancement
- Weighted blankets are proven to help with proprioceptive awareness, reduce insomnia, ease pain, and relax the body at home, classroom, or while traveling
- Same weighted blanket for kids is also available in different weights for heavier or lighter needs
- 1 Weighted Blanket